Friday, January 20, 2006

My teeth and Catholic on Iraq

Hey guys,
So I was put under pretty good. It did make me quite queasy though, and I threw up four times today. The bleeding has stopped thankfully, and I'm on percosettes (sp?) for painkillers. Chris Carlisle visiting me tomorrow at 11am, which should be fun. Also Aaron Blodgett is coming over to watch Firefly episodes on DVD, which my dad let me borrow. You're all welcome to join me for some high quality matinee sci-fi! :-) I also have The Constant Gardener, The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill, and Dr. Strangelove (which is in Gary Moorehead's top ten movies of all time). Please keep me company!

Oh, and I got this cool quote from Sojourner's online.
"Our nation cannot afford a shrill and shallow debate that distorts reality and reduces the options to 'cut and run' versus 'stay the course.' Instead we need a forthright discussion that begins with an honest assessment of the situation in Iraq and acknowledges both the mistakes that have been made and the signs of hope that have appeared.... Our nation's military forces should remain in Iraq only as long as it takes for a responsible transition, leaving sooner rather than later."


- Bishop Thomas G. Wenski of Orlando, Florida, in a statement on behalf of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Also, found out that the Vatican agrees with me on the intelligent design debate, which was nice to hear.

1 Comments:

Blogger greenezo said...

gooby my good man! hope you feel better...i think jess and i are gonna come over sometime later on. Dr. Strangelove is one of my fav films of all time...so good.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home