Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Underwater Shower

I have no new updates on my box painting because I got sidetracked on repainting our shower room. It was dark red but I never was happy with it b/c the paint streaked with the steam. So, this week I primed it, painted it Wave Blue and then glazed it with blue/white tinted glaze. This AM I put poly over it to keep it from running in the steam. Now it looks like an underwater shower!

So..tonight it will gets its first work out. I need a new shower curtain now tho..the dark green doesn't go. Maybe next week. Oh, yes, I tried to take a picture of my "faux" paint job but getting a good a pic in the shower room just didn't seem to work out. Sorry.. I'll have to show you next time you come by :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol Soules said...

Thx Mike!! I guess a shower is a shower..but..I like painting and doing wierd paint techniques soooo.... this week it was the shower..next week..who knows!!
Hey...did you get your new bed at IKEA? I love going to IKEA.

12:42 AM  
Blogger greenezo said...

oooh that sounds cool. showering underwater.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

That sounds so cool! And I get to use it soon!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Carol Soules said...

on taking a bath..yeah..but it is literally a shower stall so it is sort of like a bath, but standing up (??)

Mike..that will be cool to get a new bed soon....enjoy! Have you picke dotu which one? Ikea has ltos of fun ones.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home